- The Association gives you a voice across the disabled student support sector.
- Be part of a lively online forum where information and ideas are shared.
- Have online access to resources and key documents.
- Be part of an Association that aims to improve the quality and availability of Non-Medical Help learning support for disabled students.
Membership is open to any individual over eighteen without regard to disability, political or religious affiliation, race, sex or sexual orientation who are
- Individual Providers of NMH Learning Support.
- Nominated member of a Higher Education Institution, Not-for-Profit or Private Sector NMH Provider (one voting member on behalf of the organisation).
- Individual Member – £25 per annum
- Institution/Not-for-Profit/Company – £25 per individual member per annum. Five members per organisation – £100 per annum.
Please click on the button below to apply for membership.