- The Association gives you a voice across the disabled student support sector.
- Be part of a lively online forum where information and ideas are shared.
- Have online access to resources and key documents.
- Be part of an Association that aims to improve the quality and availability of Non-Medical Help learning support for disabled students.
Who can join the Association?
Membership is open to any individual over eighteen without regard to disability, political or religious affiliation, race, sex or sexual orientation who are
- Individual Providers of NMH Learning Support.
- Nominated member of a Higher Education Institution, Not-for-Profit or Private Sector NMH Provider (one voting member on behalf of the organisation).
What are the costs involved?
- Individual Member – £25 per annum
- Institution/Not-for-Profit/Company – £25 per individual member per annum. Five members per organisation – £100 per annum.
Please click on the button below to apply for membership.